Koppert Biological Systems, Inc. is expanding!
We are looking for professionals that can service and expand our East and West Coast clientele. Job location: Remote
As market leaders in biological crop protection and pollination, we are only as good as the people and products that make our success possible. If you have hydroponics sales experience in a B2B environment with greenhouses or commercial outdoor growers, enjoy working with people, and great organizational skills, we would love to hear from you!
The TSR will be responsible for technical sales and service of biological and pollination product lines to hydroponic vegetable customers in the US. In addition, other clientele will be supported when not traveling to hydroponic customers.
- Develop, implement and support IPM programs at key accounts.
- Keep informed about developments in the hydroponic vegetable sector as it relates to pest / disease challenges and (new) chemical registrations.
- Promote the high level of Koppert service and the added value of our technical expertise.
- Develop new markets and manage existing and prospecting customers.
- Provide accurate product forecasts.
We are committed to better the health of people and the planet and we make agriculture healthier, safer and more productive.
Despite its global reach, Koppert remains a family company in which cooperation and respect for people and the environment is very important. We know our work matters.
In addition to a competitive salary and a very comprehensive benefits package, including four (4) weeks paid vacation, the sales representative will also receive a company car.
More than 300 TSRs worldwide ensure that growers and distributors are supported in handling their challenges on a daily basis. In addition to operational advice, the TSR will devote much time and efforts towards communicating their basic knowledge concerning nature and its solutions.
To be considered for this position, you must have the required work and/or residency permits to work in the US, and have no fear of bumblebees. Click here or via LinkedIn to apply with a cover letter and resume.
- A degree or diploma in horticulture, entomology or biology from a recognized college or university.
- Experience or exposure to agriculture or horticulture.
- Experience in hydroponic crops as a grower or IPM staff member (>2 years.)
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Recognize pests and diseases and be knowledgeable about all aspects of their behavior and control.
- Identify, prioritize, set and achieve objectives and goals – plan individual efficiency.
- Negotiate, mediate and resolve conflicts.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and written in English (Spanish is a plus).
- Prepare documents and presentations using Microsoft® Office®.
About the Company:
Koppert Biological Systems contributes to better health of people and the planet. In partnership with nature, we make agriculture healthier, safer, and more productive. We provide an integrated system of specialist cultivation knowledge and natural, safe solutions that increase crop health, resilience and production.
|© Koppert Biological Systems, Inc. 2017